We work on-premise, in the cloud or next to you side by side:
On-premise enterprise projects
Our on-premise project delivery services are based on a simple premise: meet your project goals as effectively as possible.
This is why we see no project too big or too small – our software can handle the micro deployments from just couple of users to enterprise grade installation with thousands of them.
Working in iterative and incremental delivery packs, we control the outcomes of each step of your project’s delivery and ensure that all the time, cost, scope and quality needs and expectations are met. No need for a custom-built solution? Make use of our pre-configured, ready to use templates and paperless application schemes.
Got a project in mind? We’re ready to help.
We provide highly secure, scalable and flexible paperless applications and online services.
How do we do it? Either through leveraging the Amazon Web Services or through selected data center providers located in Europe and Middle East.
Our services are lightning fast but we pride ourselves on security. Every piece of data in rest or in transit is encrypted using world-renowned encryption algorithms. All the records stored in our cloud-based systems are triplicated by default, ensuring high level or data resiliency and system availability with built-in disaster recovery capabilities. The outcome? Your data is secured and reachable at any time.
Our clients also enjoy:
- 24/7 monitoring and technical support
- Always the latest software versions, no upgrade-related headaches
- Super easy scaling
- User interface customization and dedicated SLA-based support
- Our professional background as the creators of CIRCULAROTM
Up for trying our cloud-based paperless services?
Dedicated managed services
Our managed service offerings are ideal for clients who wish to deploy and integrate the application stack either in their preferred data center or in their own in-house hardware infrastructure.
In either case we step in with our flexible service options and service-level agreements (SLAs).
Our clients also enjoy:
- Many shared advantages with cloud-based services
- A single point of contact and clear responsibility
- Complete control and flexibility of choosing the preferred hardware infrastructure and geographic location
- Almost the same level of security, flexibility and support as with the cloud-based offerings
- Ability to build custom integrations with existing 3rd party applications and current enterprise environments
- Ability to outsource the whole hardware and software application stack under the same managed service contract
- Freedom of choice between CAPEX, OPEX or hybrid based pricing models
- Combining cloud-based, dedicated hosting and on-premise deployments for different online services and applications
Our managed service offerings are bridging the gap between pure on-premise , CAPEX based investments and subscription, OPEX-like cloud-based services.
Looking for a specific paperless application and service for your business?
To us, an OEM contract is a special form of engagement. During our cooperation, we’ll be helping you fully customize, extend, build, whitelabel and finally provision your own applications and services in your own environment or as part of our existing cloud-based services.
Eager to know more?