At the begining of this year we have introduced together with Perceptive Software the new turnkey Enterprise Search Solution. Perceptive Search makes locating key information simple, straightforward and quick. You can rapidly access the information you need and then take action — completing a task, solving a problem or advancing a business process. And with Faceted Navigation, Conversational Search, natural language support and other intuitive features, you don’t have to enter perfect queries to get the right results.
Perceptive class-leading content discovery and output technology unlocks valuable content regardless of where it exists — content repositories, SharePoint sites, email systems, network shares, intranets, extranets, websites, databases, social media and all other places. You also can analyze and explore the relationships and connections between disparate pieces of information.
Ready to use turnkey solution
The biggest advantage of Perceptive Enterprise Search is fast, ready to use deployment options with preconfigured Entperise Search Screen and user friendly administration console.
- Find information wherever it exists inside and outside your firewall — content repositories, email systems, network shares, intranets, websites, databases, social media and more
- Search for and access content on any platform using any device, including web-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Index and search any type of electronic document, file, container and email — plus legacy formats
- Access data trapped inside static, even poor-quality, document images, such as scanned paper, faxes and TIFFs View the documents you find in high definition, retaining the original fonts, layouts, tables and imagery
- Provide access to the right information even if users don’t know exactly where to find it or how to search for it
- Package search results and export relevant information as a ZIP or PDF file and flag results for review
- Navigate easily to content instead of having to page through results — popular topics, locations, people and other related concepts are always a click away
- Easily customize the user experience to suit the needs of different people, roles and processes
- Reduce the costs of finding and analyzing information. By making it easy, intuitive and quick to find, access, analyze and use the right information, users don’t waste valuable time searching for answers.
- Boost performance and productivity. With Enterprise Search, organizations have a powerful, straightforward and secure way of providing access to critical information from anywhere, even from web-enabled mobile devices.
- Improve decision making. Seamless, universal access means that everyone in the organization can quickly find (and share) important information wherever it is, leading to more informed and efficient decisions. Minimize business risk. By enabling access to the most recent and relevant information, your organization mitigates legal, regulatory compliance and security risks. At the same time, any information gaps or the presence of sensitive data can be quickly identified, further reducing potential exposure.